2006/05/04

Gilchrist for President '08!

Well, not much techie stuff to post this time. Here's some good news though. Those of you who have been with me for a while know that I've given up on the "lesser of two evils" political system here in the United States. However, Jim Gilchrist is going to potentially run for president in '08 on the Constitution Party ticket. I don't know if he'll win (I doubt it), but it's time for everyone to wake up and vote their conscience. I'm not voting for Guy A to keep Guy B out of office anymore. I'm voting to get Guy C in. I'll sleep better that way.

Personally, we're looking at buying a house. I just hope we can find something in our budget; stuff is REALLY expensive here in Western Washington.

Like I said, I don't have a ton of good tech stuff to post today.

Convert a mini-mag to LED - cheap - You can never have enough energy efficient flashlights.

FM Telephone bug - Cool.

Sketchup is now free! - This is a cool 3D modelling application, and you can't beat the price! It's very simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home